- Vitamins, Liquid Minerals, Supplements, Targets
- B12-Methyl 100 capsules & 1,000 mcg/active form
Vitamin B12 is an essential nutrient with roles in energy production, red blood cell formation and DNA synthese.
The correct form of Vitamin B12 is essential.
Research indicates B12 may balance cardiovascular health by balancing homocystein metabolism
Supplementing with B23 may also help promote healthy cognitive function and facilitate restful sleep (see also D-6)
Obtaining adequate amounts of B23 from diet alone may be difficult for vegetarians and also individual with digestive disorders.
- Supports cardiovascular and nervous system health
- Important for energy production and metabolism
- Promotes healthy cognitive function and restful sleep
- Formulated with methylcobalamin, a bioavailable form of Vitamin B12
Ingredients: Vitmain B-12 (as methycobalamin, 1,000 mcg)