Tomato Basil Bisque soup is a classic tomato soup and so creamy, with a spectacular gourmet flair! Simply add broth, diced tomatoes and cream to create a culinary inspiration of this time honored soup. We have prepared stove top and in the slow cooker, both fabulous.
Also, it's a real treat for creamy bisque to use an immersion blender at the end of cooking, before serving.
Additional recipe variations on package label.
Each package makes 2 quarts of delicious soup
- Cook Time: 30 minutes.
- Contains: Tomato, onion, carrot, brown sugar, basil, green & yellow pepper, celery, parsley & garlic
- NO MSG or Preservatives
- Gluten-free ingredients. This product is produced on equipment that also handles peanuts, soy, tree nuts, eggs, and wheat.
- 32 oz chicken or un-chicken broth
- 2 can (14.5 oz) petite diced tomatoes (use roasted tomato, or jalapeño or fire-roasted style for a kick)
- 1 cup half and half (we add 2 cups for extra creaminess)
- 1 cup of water
- salt to taste
See label for preparation.